Do you have a child that suffers from constant ear infections? Before it gets really bad try treating it holistically.
.I’ve been using essential oils to keep my family healthy for years. It has made a world of difference in our lives.
Here is what you do for children suffering with ear discomfort….
- 1 drop Lavender
- 1 drop Frankincense
- 1 drop Tea Tree
- 1 tablespoon carrier oil
- Cotton Ball
- In a small dish, combine the essential oils with the carrier oil. Saturate the cotton ball with the mixture.
- Rub essential oils around the ear and down the neck, them put the cotton ball right on the outside of your ear.
- Refresh the cotton ball every 30 minutes until the pain subsides and then every 4 hours for the next two days.
For Babies and Toddlers…
- 20 drops Tea Tree
- 20 drops Thyme linalol
- 20 drops Lavender
- Carrier oil, warmed
- Combine tea tree, thyme, and lavender in a small stock bottle.
- To use, place a teaspoon of carrier in a small dish and add 4 drops of the blend.
- Massage around the ear, on the cheek, and down the neck.
- Follow with a warm compress.
This blend can help to support a healthy immune response.
- 10 drops oregano
- 10 drops clove
- 10 drops rosemary
- 10 drops lemon
- Carrier oil
- Place oregano, clove, rosemary and lemon in a 2 ounce stock bottle. Fill with carrier oil.
- Shake well to combine.
- Place 5 drops on the bottom of the feet ever 30 minutes until pain subsides.