It really did help with digestion
Try it out, you won’t regret it. Give it a week and let me know what you think. You’ll need a cold juice presser, by aicook. I bought it from amazon and it’s perfect! it’s easy to use and easy to clean. Happy Juicing.
Please follow my blog and comment, like and ask me questions. I only share with you what I know and experience. These are my personal thoughts, I’m a write and not a medical expert. my goal is to help, inspire and lead a happy, healthy positive life.
You are a human being, mastery of life is not a question of control but of finding a balance between human AND being. Mother, father, husband, wife, young, old, all roles that you play. All that belongs to the human dimension but in itself it is not enough for a fulfilled truly meaningful relationships or life.
Human alone is never enough, no matter how hard you try or what you achieve. Then there is being, it is found in the still alert precences of conciousness itself, the consciousness that you are. Human is form being is formless, Human and being are not separate but interwoven. -Eckhart Tolle
Happy independence day! This is the second year that I celebrate the 4th of July without my parents.
My parents are gone almost two years. My siblings have moved, all doing their own thing. My family feels fractured. I’m feeling alone, sad and disjointed. I had not made any plans for 4th and then I found myself feeling a bit lost without my parents, my core. They were always the ones we chose to spend time with, I would do it all over again, I don’t regret at thing!
I spoke with one friend, reached out to a couple of other friends,, thank you Jamie, Kerri, Sine and Storey, you really are so special and I love you.
I have been sick a lot, shingles, auto immune illnesses, all because of my state of mind, my loss. I’ve just been focusing on keeping my 13 year-old daughter happy and busy the for the first week out of school. I look up to see my handsome, kind, loving husband and my beautiful daughter ready to head out east for the day and I realize I have all that I need,
I know that I have to build a new community for myself, a new sense of family. I’m thankful for all the connections I have, and for all the family and friends who are in my life.
I’m ready to let go of the old so that I can welcome the new.
Happy 4th of July, may you feel loved, free and connected!
I’ve been burning leaves lately. Bay leaves to be exact, because for thousands for years they’ve been used for healing purposes.
Bay leaves contain anti-inflammatory properties and it also helps our digestion and respiratory system. By burning them, you quicken the release of their active compounds. Just inhaling it reduces stress.
All you need to do is to place a dried bay leaf in an ashtray, set it on fire, then leave the room and close the door. The beneficial smell will fill the room, so you can return in a few minutes. Obviously, you will need to put out the embers and start inhaling deeply.
After the bay leaf is burned, it becomes airborne and relieve respiratory inflammations, treat colds, and prevent allergies. There are so many ways to use bay leaves, including cooking with it. Do some research and find out about all the great ways bay leaves can help you live a healthier life.
We are all living life, trying to find a balance and searching for happiness. Here are some things I’ve learned to do in order to be happy.
- Make the best of everything. Whatever happens in life, it could be worse. So make the best of it.
- Love yourself. Sometimes we are so busy taking care of others that we forget about ourselves. You need to be full in order to take care of your loved ones.
- Put your electronics away. You need to take a break from all the distractions. You are more likely to find your happy place when you are focused.
- Live in the now. Yesterday’s a memory, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. Which is why it’s called the present.
- Faith. I have gone through so many ups and downs in my life, just like all of you, my faith has carried me through my toughest times. I’m thankful that I believe in a higher power.
- Help others. Do something every day to help someone else. It doesn’t have to be big, even a smile is an act of charity, you never know how it may impact someone’s day.
- Be grateful. Practicing gratitude will help you see all that you have, instead of focusing on what you don’t have.
- Meditate. Take a few minutes every day to sit in quiet contemplation . There are so many guided meditation apps that will make it easy to do. Meditation allows you to clear your mind and relieves stress.
- Diet & Exercise. Eating clean and moving your body is healthy for both your body and your mind. Having a healthy diet will give you more energy and exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good.
- Find a creative outlet. Do something that you are passionate about, or learn something new. It keeps you balanced.
- Surround yourself with positive people. It’s much easier to be happy with people who see the glass half full. And no negative talk, that means no negative self talk either.
- Set goals. Having goals helps you grow and learn and it keeps you on your toes.
- Travel. When you travel you learn so much about people and cultures. Travel allows you to see that we are more alike than we are different.
- Create a community. Keep in touch with your family, aunts, uncles, cousins. Most of my cousins are my best friends. They are a link to your history. Cherish your friends, especially your long friendships, those die hard, steadfast friends are keepers! I’m so blessed to have both old and new friends that I adore. Relationships take communication, time and love. I hope you have people in your life that think you are worthy of their time, because you deserve it.
I wish you happiness.